Why homeowners choose the Sotheby’s network when it comes to selling a home:
1. It’s the No. 1 luxury real estate company in the world, with $66 billion in listings and the most properties for sale over $10 million.
2. With 14,000 sales associates in 700+ offices across 51 countries, it’s the most powerful referral program in the world.
3. Sothebysrealty.com attracts more high-wealth buyers than any luxury real estate website. Buyers average 12 focused minutes per visit.
3744 W. Bay Circle | White Rock Lake | Listed for $1,589,000
4. Listings are distributed through the most significant media companies and websites, resulting in 90 million property views annually.
5. Homes are marketed to more than 40 of the top print and digital platforms, delivering 800 million impressions worldwide.
6. Properties are connected to the No. 1 auction resource in the world. With $60 billion in sales, it provides targeted exposure to a coveted and influential audience.
President and CEO Robbie Briggs independently owns and operates Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty with seven offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, Uptown, Lakewood, Ranch and Land, The Ballpark and Southlake.