Photos and Video / Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty
Homework – it’s about to hit in full force. But you can help your child – from elementary school to teen-ager – by creating the perfect space for focusing on the nightly to-do list.
Here are some great tips from brightknowledge.org. Get those down, and then take a look at some great decor ideas below.
- Kill distractions – Your phone, TV or Facebook are not your friends when it comes to studying.
- Clear the clutter – It should help clear your mind.
- Light up your life – If it’s too dark to read, you won’t get very far.
- Get settled – A comfortable chair will keep you working more effectively.
- Find the right background noise – A little bit of background noise can block out distractions and help you concentrate. Instrumental music, raindrops or another kind of “white noise” can help.
Click here to see all 10 tips for creating a great study space.
And don’t forget to check out these beautiful back-to-school offices and study spaces perfect for your student or home office.
For more beautiful homes, see briggsfreeman.com. Click here to see the latest in real estate news. CEO Robbie Briggs independently owns and operates Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty with five offices in Dallas, Uptown, Ranch and Land, The Ballpark and Southlake.