Photos and video / Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty
The 2016 Spring Market starts now. Agents report that buyers who are relocating to the area are already making their trips to select schools and decide on which neighborhood to call home.
Sellers who list now attract serious buyers and avoid the competition that comes during peak selling season.
A home is often a person’s most valuable asset, so it’s important to work with an expert who can maximize the return on investment through strategic marketing and smart pricing.
Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty agents are the market leaders across neighborhoods and price points in North Texas:
• Estate leader at $4 million and above.
• 300% increase in sales volume in just over 12 months in some MLS areas.
• Relocation business up 40% in 2015.
• Referrals have increased 63% since joining the Sotheby’s International Realty brand.
• 35% of our listings are sold in house.
Learn more about the Park Cities area and Preston Hollow. Visit the Best Neighborhoods Site in DFW.
For more luxury homes throughout North Texas, see briggsfreeman.com. President and CEO Robbie Briggs independently owns and operates Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty with offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, Uptown, Lakewood, Ranch and Land, The Ballpark and Southlake.